Flood water damaged airbag modules

If the vehicle has water or flood damage:

You will need to get the SRS airbag control module replaced to make sure the airbag system works correctly and the airbag light turns off.


  1. Locate the airbag module in your vehicle by using the MyAirbags Module Locator
  2. Find the part in your car and write down the part number of the unit or snap a picture of it with your phone.
  3. Search MyAirbags inventory to see if it is in stock by using the part number that is on your original unit.
  • New or used modules may need to be additionally programmed to the vehicle VIN.
    • Please note that not all vehicles are required to have the VIN programmed.


Here is what the Part Number may look like


Start your order today!



Was this article helpful?
4 out of 5 found this helpful