If vehicle has water or flood damage:
You need to get the SRS airbag control module replaced.
To make sure the airbag system works correctly and the airbag light turns off.
- Locate the airbag module in your vehicle by using MyAirbags Module Locator
- Find the part in your car and write down the part number of the unit or snap a picture of it with your phone.
- Search MyAirbags inventory to see if it is in stock
- Locate replacement by using a part number that is on your original unit.
- New or used module may need to be additionally programmed to the vehicle VIN.
- Not all vehicles require to have VIN programmed.
- If it does require to have VIN programmed, then it needs to be done in the vehicle
Here is what the Part Number may look like
Questions? Call us at 888-779-9029 or submit a request.