Yes, we rebuild all seat belt prentensioners and buckles
- Seat belt locked after an accident/collision
- Seat belt not working properly
- Seat belt is cut, torn, ripped
- Seat belt webbing is cut
- Dog chewed up your seat belt
- Airbag light is on
Our services are an alternative to dealership expensive part replacement. Stop buying used or new seat belts and send your original seat belts to us for repair. We will restore your bad damaged seat belts to its original factory condition using OEM parts, meeting or exceeding the manufacturer specifications and send it back to you within 24 hours. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Wondering if your seat belt is good or bad?
- First you can try to buckle up and see if it allows you to buckle up and the seat belt light turns off on the dashboard.
- Next step is to pull on the seat belt with a quick jerk and see if the seat belt locks. That is the basic pull test.
- After the vehicle is in accident there is a pyro sensor that is in the seat belt that is initiated to lock the belt. This will store a code and keep your airbag light on. You can also use a diagnostic scan tool to see if there are any seat belt codes stored in the system.
- To test the pyro sensor that is in the seat belt you can use a diagnostic scan tool to see if it has any seat belt codes or use a multimeter to measure OHMs of the seat belt. The OHM reading Good seat belt pretensioner will give you a reading of 2 - 3 OHMs.
If your vehicle was in an accident and your seat belts are locked then the airbag control module is also bad and needs to be reset as well. We reset these modules for $49.
Send it to us with your seat belts.
Learn More About Seat Belt Repair
If your seat belts are malfunctioning or showing signs of excessive wear and tear, contact MyAirbags for more information about our seat belt repair services. We will repair and return your part back within 24 hours of receiving it.
When a pretensioner malfunctions, it can be dangerous for the driver and passengers of the car, especially during an accident. Your seat belt pretensioner may need repair if:
- The seat belt is too tight or too loose.
- The seat belt won’t retract after releasing.
- The seat belt doesn’t stay taut.
- The seat belt won’t lock or unlock.
- The seat belt stays locked.
Save money and send in your faulty seat belt pretensioner or buckle, and our certified technicians will rebuild and return your parts, within 24 hours of receiving them. Every repair done through MyAirbags comes with a warranty and a 100% money-back guarantee. Because some of the materials in a seat belt and buckles are classified as hazardous, we will always ship them back through a Hazmat carrier service.
Stop buying used or new seat belts and instead send your original seat belts to us for repair. We will restore your damaged seat belt to its original factory condition using OEM parts, meeting or exceeding the manufacturer’s specifications, and send it back to you within 24 hours. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Proudly Made in America
No matter what color you choose for your seat belt replacement, the webbing is made in and assembled with the pretensioner in the USA. Aside from the benefit of helping the local economy, there are other benefits to using our seat belt services with Seat Belts that are Made in America. Many other companies will purchase seat belts that are made overseas in China because the cost may be lower. The problem with this is that most Chinese belts do not meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS). From an aesthetic view, if you are replacing one belt with webbing meant to match what is in your vehicle, you may be disappointed to find that the thread colors from seat belts made in China often are not an exact match.
Questions? Call us at 888-779-9029 or submit a request.