We prefer you ship to us via FedEx or the United States Post Office. We don't recommend using UPS, because they don't include your return address on the shipping label. UPS stores use their address as your return shipping address. We need your name, address, phone number and email to ship it back to you.
- USPS - United States Postal Service
Please make sure that your item is securely packed covering any fragile plug , screen or corner. Please use enough bubble wrap or newspaper to make sure the item does not get damaged in the post. Sometimes we receive some very badly packed parcels where the item has been damaged during transit.
- Carefully remove your part from your vehicle. Please see our removal instructions, if you are not sure how to remove it or take it your local body shop.
- Securely pack your part, using the correct box so that your part cannot be damaged in transit. Take special care when packing. Include: Name, Return Address, Phone Number
- Send your part to:
1707 Enterprise Dr
Buford GA 30518
- Once we receive your part, we will run diagnostic tests to identify the problem.
- Your part will be reset or rebuilt and sent back to you within 24 hours.
- If it is determined after testing that we cannot repair your part, you will only owe shipping. There is no repair charge.
If you have a special request or an update to your order then that can be done after we receive your part. Do not include any notes with your order. After we have your part, you can call, email or text us for any order changes or with any special tech notes/instructions.
Keep your tracking number handy! So, you will know when it gets to us.
We can only ship non-hazmat items to Alaska and Hawaii. If an item is hazmat such as seat belts and collapsible steering columns, then we unfortunately do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.