You can use any shipping carrier provider to send the parts to MyAirbags:
- USPS - United States Postal Service
- UPS - United Parcel Service
Please make sure that your item is securely packed covering any fragile plug , screen or corner. Please use enough bubble wrap or newspaper to make sure the item does not get damaged in the post. Sometimes we receive some very badly packed parcels where the item has been damaged during transit.
- Carefully remove your part from your vehicle. Please see our removal instructions, if you are not sure how to remove it or take it your local body shop.
- Securely pack your part, using the correct box so that your part cannot be damaged in transit. Take special care when packing. Include: Name, Return Address, Phone Number
- Send your part to:
1707 Enterprise Dr
Buford GA 30518
- Once we receive your part, we will run diagnostic tests to identify the problem.
- Your part will be reset or rebuilt and sent back to you within 24 hours.
If you have a special request or an update to your order then that can be done after we receive your part. Do not include any notes with your order. After we have your part, you can call, email or text us for any order changes or with any special tech notes/instructions.
Keep your tracking number handy! So, you will know when it gets to us.
Unfortunately, we do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. All parts are shipped to lower 48 states only.
Send your original part for repair and save hundreds!
Questions? Call us at 888-779-9029 or submit a request.